Wednesday 9 March 2016

LOVE PHOBIC





i have fear
am trading this thin line between love and hurt
i have this weird feeling in my chest i heard they call it pain
its a shame that i drain my brain of everything i feed with you
i train my brain to gain but i strain
and though am the boss am at a loss
toss and turn by night
top and polls by day
my day is grey shade, tint
black n white pink, no color no feeling no hint
my world colorless, my heart clueless, my brain thoughtless
hopefully i know, i know that
some illicit, possibilities probabilities
but my world needs colors and gold is your color
pick me up and let me fall
gain all and loose one
all for one and one for all
but i do not need all i need just one
and that one is no one but you



by H_ART THE BAND

No comments:

Post a Comment