Thursday 10 March 2016

I KNOW SOMEDAY YOU WILL









Whenever for a nano second my eyes blink
I go back to the old times and think
I’m lost somewhere in the darkness of the past
I realize it could have been better if not the best

I always try run away from the darkness of my past
Whenever I try to your memories catches me legs
Pulling me back to there, where you will always be with me
My heart too loves to be lost to be happy

Your memories are my only enemy
With them in my heart I can never be happy
I am alive in a hope that someday I will meet you
In a hope that someday all my dreams will come true

You never knew the amount of love I have for you
But I got the feel that the little love was also true
I know someday u will come back to me
But I fear till then how I will pretend to be happy

2 comments: